Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We are Family!

More concerts to be had this time of year as it winds down. Decemer I'm gonna hop on over to korea via ferry and enjoy the snow and coldness for a bit. Perhaps a little skiiing and shopping. So much concert info has been pouring into my inbox its unbelievable. Shinee's new japanese is set to hit by the end of the year. Super excited but a bit peeved seeing as I bought all of the Japaneses singles individually. Tohoshinki's concert is in February, and I will try to get tickets in decemeber. Just announced is the YG family concert in both Japan and Korea. D-lite's comback after his car accident is great news, but it might also mean G-dragon won't attend due to postponing his activities. 2NE1, Se7en, bigbang, and gummy will all be there for an epic concert in January. I hope they can all make it!! I've already put in my reservation with my membership the minute I heard about it. Another note, their dvd/cd combo pack and Japanese single have been postponed until a later date due to Japan's negative views about drug usage. The korea family concert will be held in December. Finally in February there is the possibility of Bigshow. Every year they hold a giant concert with only bigbang but due to all of the recent new involving them who knows whats going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment